Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mamarazzi's Favorite Things Swap!!!!



I'm really excited about this swap. My friend Marla from Two Peas has the wonderful content on her site and participates in the most fun swaps and other events outside of Two Peas that I get so envious. I have been hesitant in participating myself as I'm new to blogging, but this time, I can't resist. This is a swap hosted by Mamarazzi @ Dandelion Wishes and I get to choose some of my favorite things to send to a partner. I love sharing and meeting new people and I really love shopping. If you haven't already checked out Mamarazzi's blog, you better do so soon and sign up for this fun and unique swap, not to mention see what a lovely site she has.

4 comments:

  1. i am so excited that you are joining the swap! you will love shopping for your favorite things to send to your partner and getting a box of their favorite things in return...seriously so much fun!!

    you also might want to start following my blog so you don't miss anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for visiting my blog...i knew we were kindred spirits for some reason...we're both Band moms!!! My daughter is in colorguard and marching season was SO FUN...I miss it. I'm off to check out this swap..thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW- you and Marla are killing me! I hate being left out of the crowd! I said NO more swaps BUT now I gotta go check it OUT!
    Thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rhonda,

    Just wanted to stop by and say Hi! I am also participating in this swap. I think this could be trouble for my budget!! :) Look forwarding to getting to know you better..
    Christina

    ReplyDelete