Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another "New" Start






My hubby is always telling me the only reason I scrap is so that I can buy all the fun supplies and then spend time organizing and reorganizing. Well I am beginning to think he is right. I love to buy supplies and I love to organize them. It makes me happy!!! So after sometime not organizing (hey noticed I didn't say not buying supplies), I have decided to really make some changes in my scraproom. I have purchased some new inexpensive boxes and baskets at Tuesdays Morning and I have my scraproom upside down. I'm even making a change in the colors, not totally, not changing wall colors, but just "accent" colors. I have never really had a color theme to the room, but noticed that I had alot of pink and green. I decided that I really wanted a less "little girl" room and so I'm going to try to go with a more bold but yet fun palette. So this is going to take me sometime to do, but I'm going to go with the colors of chocolate browns, greens, pinks, blues. Since this room also doubles as Sarah's room when she comes for a visit, I have to think of the twin bed and buy new bedding and of course that means new window treatments. Oh yippeeskippee, its a shopping trip. But I guess that might have to wait a bit, like until Paul gets a job. Like I said, this project will take some time, but will be well worth it. Ok folks, keep a check back for the work in progress. I'm excited, Paul on the other hand is giving me that look "I told you".


2 comments:

  1. THe little birds eye eiw of your scrap space is awesome! Post more pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your scrap room! Can't wait to see the changes!

    ReplyDelete