Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Tuesday Morning Treasures

I love the store "Tuesday Morning", but up until recently the nearest store was like 30 minutes from my house and I just never made it there to shop. Right before Christmas a TM went in the shopping center a mile from my house and I love to visit it often. Last week during one of my visits, I found lots of scraproom treasures. I have been looking for a new paper cutter system, and found this one, regular $49.99, Tuesday Morning price, $19.99

Love this Fiskars System-it has many wonderful features.

And I also found lots of storage baskets and boxes to use in the scraproom. These will make it much easier for me to stay organized (I hope).

These baskets are Natural Willow and very flexible - $3.99

I fell in love with this little suitcase box, I use it to store my alphabet stamps - $2.99

Cropper Hopper storage containers (bought a ton of these) - $2.49

I bought a ton of stuff, but only shared a bit. I am so pleased with my treasures and the fact that when said and done, I only spent $57. So if you have a Tuesday Morning, go check it out and let me know what goodies you got.

2 comments:

  1. Holy Bargain Shopper, Batman! I love the S is for Scooter suitcase! That kiddie art is so up my alley. I am such a simple kid at heart. I store my mini albums in my little suit cases. Whatch gonna organize in those nifty Cropper Hopper filing boxes!?!?!?!?
    Have fun and TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....what great finds! Love them! Going to have to go check my TM's!

    ReplyDelete